Without much-a-do, here are those: No:5 – You Do get fat if you eat cake everyday!! And..You don’t lose it by feeding yourselves cornflakes for weeks If someone is given 2 pictures of mine, one when I entered Cyprus and another when I left, The person would assume I am advertising for some weight…… Continue reading 5 lessons I took from my stay at Cyprus!
80% of the cabs in KL are stingy, dirty & with torn , breaking or already broken seats, and the rest 20% you can never catch. And like every evening, I hailed this shabby looking one going past, sat in after I made my usual don’t-i-deserve-something-better-to-place-my-ass-on face, and opened my mouth to explain to him…… Continue reading I know where you want to go!
Its like a Rule – You won’t get out of a unwanted situation unless you stop grumbling about it. The more you nit-pick about it, the more deep u go inside the sh*t, and the day you stop complaining, the unexpected happens and you jump out of it effortlessly. That’s life, and that’s exactly my…… Continue reading Would this be my last post?